Monday, March 24, 2008

easter

Easter was busy to say the least. We had alot of fun seeing family, fishing and spending time at the lake. It is hard to have Micah there though because now that he is crawling you have to watch him like a hawk. Everything goes straight in his mouth. We made it to sunrise service just barely. Unfortunately we were dressed like eskimos so my cute outfit picture didn't happen because well you couldn't even see that we had matching outfits on. All that thought and effort down the tubes. This is why God gave me a boy!

Here we are by the chapel where we got married. Micah is somewhere under all those layers. He was definitely the warmest person at the service.
Here are Mick and Micah...looking cute...to me at least.
Hayden catching his first fish!! He was so excited to have his new fishing pole too.
Here is Hayden pushing Micah. Micah doesn't look too frightened. I have a few more pictures from Easter but Micah is calling so I will post those later for those who care.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter!

And for my issues, things are better and hopefully will continue to be..thanks for your prayers.

No comments: