Saturday, March 27, 2010

Togetherness




Due to our homeboundness we have experienced much togetherness in the last few weeks. While Micah's school time is only a few hours a week he stayed home one whole week that also happened to be part of the two weeks that Mick had 9 games in 10 days. So it has just been me and the babies. Last night I did have a moment of pride when I succeeded in getting both of them bathed and to bed by myself. It was a small victory but one that you Momma's can relate to I am sure. One thing I am so thankful for still is these two's love for each other. I know the time will come when they'll fuss and fight but you can already see that God has given them each other for a purpose and as siblings they balance each other out. Sadie Jane is now officially mobile. I did nothing to encourage this mobility but girl can MOVE. She'll either role, army crawl, wiggle or slide her way to whatever she wants. I can not believe she is already moving like this. I want another one. They grow up too fast. These pictures were taken after Micah asked to hold SayJ...he said, "gimme her momma, I haven't held her in a while" Then when I handed her over, he said "go get your chamera, we are cute" but they were sitting in the rocker upstairs and while he loves her I was pretty sure she would be a loud thud in moments if I left them there to get the "chamera" And of course once I got it, Micah didn't want to hold her anymore.

Sidenote: My children hate to wear pants. Weird, I know.

No comments: