Saturday, March 27, 2010

Making up for lost time...

Look at that smile...
Concentrating so hard...or napping. It was early.
Hitting it!
Notice the number...so proud.
With his BIGGEST fan!

So today I am blogging alot since I have someone here to help me with the kids and since we just have done alot since getting well! Today was Hayden's first tball game and to say that he was pumped would be a gross understatement. I had to stay home with Sadie Jane because of her ear and it was cold cold outside. So Mick and Micah had some Daddy son time and went to the game. Micah thought he was going to play...but Jenny said he cheered for Hayden so hard. He really is Hayden's biggest fan and we are as always so proud of our first little man! Thanks to Mick for taking these cute pictures so I could still have a part in such a special day and be able to share the pictures with the family!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go, Haydee! We're proud of you, too!

Thanks for all the updates, Steph!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Trying to catch up on your blog....haven't read it in a while. Love the picture of Hayden - I want to see one of his games if you will let me know when he plays. mkm

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of Haydee. He is really one lucky kid to have all of you in his life. It is soo sweet to see how he and Micah love each other like brothers. Love all of you sissy