Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love my boy...

Lest, I give satan too much blogtime I wanted to give credit to my Jesus for His grace and love even in trying times. The way God blesses me tangibly and most outright is with my babies. Sadie Jane can't talk yet but her goodness, sweetness and joy is a blessing. Micah as usual just cracks me up but he also has the most tender of hearts and I am so thankful for it. Below are some ways that he has made me laugh or cry or laugh until I cry just in the last few days:

~We were jammin to "Standing on the Promises" in the car the other day and Micah was really belting it out. I then got a phonecall so the cd moved on and when I got off the phone, Micah says "Who's Sammy, Momma? Sammy?" At first I thought I had said something about Sammy, but I don't know anyone named Sammy. Finally he says, "You know, Sammy on the promises of God, Momma, that Sammy." I clarified and we jammed on.

~I did mention satan attacking and on one night Mick was pretty upset. We told Micah he didn't feel good. Micah says "Daddy, just eat some chicken noodle soup and you'll feel all better." Pure sweetness.

~I guess I get it from my Momma but she always randomly told us she loved us. I understand why now, with your babies you could really tell them that constantly just because your so full up with the stuff for them. So, we'll be riding in the car, whereever and I'll remind Micah that I love him. This week, he has started doing it to us and it has to be one of the sweetest things Mick and I hear each day.

~ Some days to get Micah to bed for nap he'll pretend to be a puppy and I use his blanket to lure him to his bedroom while he tries to pounce and bark from all fours. Today we did that then got in bed for his two books. We were laying there talking then I asked him to get the two books...he looks at me and says "Momma, I'm still a dog, so you'll have to pick them out, I can't."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Micah! You never know what he will say or do next. He is so cute and ever so funny. sissy