Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful Day for a Ballgame!





Sadie Jane finally exited the vehicle at last nights ballgame. My mom bought her a new hairbow that was sooo cute that she sported with her purple tutu for the exciting event. Unfortunately Mick lost. Boo hiss. But honestly we wouldn't have known because I believe I saw one at bat all night. Thankfully Nana was there to help with SayJ and Taron helped with Micah. But I apparently needed someone to watch me, because after 6 years at the ballfield and hundreds of games I finally became a victim of a foul ball. Yep, I got pegged in the shoulder trying to run from the ball. Thank goodness I wasn't holding Sadie Jane. Mick, however was two feet away and failed to rescue me, I am still getting over that and the fact that I can't sleep on my left side due to a major bruise to my shoulder and my ego! We played Landmark last night so we got to see lots of old friends which is always fun. Sadie Jane had a special friend at the game, baby Rhett so I wanted to document this as her first date in case anything were to transpire between them in the future...like when she's 35.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hairbow and way to cute Sadie Jane in her tutu. Sorry to hear you got hurt and hope it gets better soon. sissy

Maggie said...

oh yes. i'm on the rhett/ sadie jane train. :) love you stephanie, the honesty and thoughtfulness, good and bad!!