Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just a Walk in the Park

Where is Sadie Jane?

Let it be known, I asked Mick three times if she could see...his answer...yes. I should have found a mirror somewhere...I can't tell what she's doing while riding kangaroo style!

There she is!!

Micah was constantly on the move.


Me, My Babies, and My flyaways.
she was over it about now!
Daddy helped her stretch her legs.

No thanks, Daddio.


Apparently I was guilty of not realizing she was covered up too, woops!

While I wont be writing on personal issues right now, I can't let my online scrapbook suffer. So here are some pictures from our day out yesterday. I was so excited about sunshine I had us pack a picnic and head to a local park. It was warmer, but it wasn't warm. We had fun playing and hanging out as a family though. Thank you, Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and love Sadies outfit it is too cute. Please dont stop your blog we enjoy seeing the pictures of the kids and hearing about what they are doing. It is so hard to keep in touch without it. Love sissy and granny (grandmother)

Anne Marie said...

I love hearing about the kiddos! They are sooo cute!

Val said...

Hey Steph!! Too funny----Amy, Adam, Pax and I were at Clinton yesterday too......we must have just missed you!!!! The boys would have had sooo much fun!!!
Love you!!!!