Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt Mooching...

The loot...the basket runneth over.
The cutest bunny you've ever seen. Don't question me.


Mick said we looked like Mafia wives with our big sunglasses.
Watch out people.
There's that sweet rabbit again.
Micah going full out at the game.


Last year we were actually sick the week of Easter so we didn't to do any easter egg hunting. This year I was determined we take part. One of my best friends, Taron's neighborhood was having a huge hunt and she invited our family to come along with theirs. Double the fun for Micah, egg hunting and playing with his best friend. Unfortunately Micah like what he had on at Hayden's game so much that he didn't want to change into a cute Easter outfit. So while he looked like a ragamuffin he had a GREAT time. Mick and I had fun too hanging out with adults and not babies or teenagers. And Sadie Jane's pictures speak for her...she just looked cute and hung out and acted happy...hurt ear and all.
I will have to say that Micah showed his first signs of being exactly like his daddy. When they started the hunt I wasn't sure he'd know what to do. But there was no reason to worry...when they said go Micah went nuts. I mean he picked up every egg in sight and pushed down little girls to get the last egg sitting. (he didn't really push but I am pretty sure he would have...) He hunted until his basket runneth over. I had to have him give some away. Just like his Daddy. I would have preferred since we were guests of guests that we not go full out during the egg hunt...but Mick would have insisted no less and that is what Micah did. Made Mick proud and me worried. Thanks to the Wallace's for including our family in such a fun day! I think this is my last post for today...

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Love this post! Kind of sweet that Mick was proud of Micah's competitiveness even if it was a bit too much.:) Do I get to see you today??