Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'








Sadie Jane started rolling over this week. It was crazy...with Micah it was every now and then he would do it. With SayJ she figured it out and in ten minutes was ALL over the place. It was so cute and sad too, because since Mick has said this is it this was my last time to experience this accomplishment and it made me realize I will feel this way with each new things SayJ does. Micah was so excited he went and got SayJ a "gold medal" for her success! It was so sweet! He is such a great big brother.
This has been an extremely hard week for me for a number of reasons. I am contemplating and praying about alot of things...rethinking and analyzing...even whether or not to continue the blog. Please pray for discernment for me. As always I debate whether to say things here but that is the issue...if I have this blog I will be brutally honest, that is who I am. Ok, enough said...just wanted to explain my absense for now and the next few weeks. Anyways...couldn't not document my sweet girls accomplishments.

No comments: