Friday, September 4, 2009

To Grandmudders House We Go!

One of the few pictures lately I have of Micah looking at the camera.
Grandmama and Micah in the floor...with Sissy.

Stickers Micah found and placed every last one on one of us.
Stickering Sissy Up.



Yesterday Micah and I made a trip to my Grandmama's house in Alabama. I have been saying I wanted to go spend the night before Sadie Jane gets here but we haven't had the chance. We ended up not being able to spend the night but we had so much fun visiting and shopping. My cousin Sissy was able to go with us for the day which was a treat and a help seeing as how I am large pregnant at this point, Grandmama is 86 and Micah is just well, Micah. Thanks, Sissy! We met Jane again for lunch on her birthday and visited with them as well. Micah did so well (in my eyes) considering he only got a 45 minute nap at around 520!! That was a huge step for this control freak but was well worth the time spent with family. We left Grandmudders (that is how Micah says it) and headed to the ballfield were Hayden had ridden the bus with Mick and the team. He was the ball boy the whole first game and then once Micah got there they both played their hearts out. I was without help on this leg of the trip so we only stayed for half of the game...but it was another win for Mick and the girls! It looks like Mick has his most talented team yet...of course it would be the year that we birth a child midseason. Once we got home Micah melted down like never before, my boy needs his sleep apparently but we both went to bed calm and thankful for a fun-filled day I think!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we got to spend the day together. Micah is so much fun to be around and is such a great kid. I dont know how you keep up with him. I know Sadie Jane will be proud to have him as a brother. Hope to see you again soon maybe next time Sadie Jane will be here. Love ya, sissy