Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just Micah and Me

Micah cheezin it in his crocs...I need to write a post on those dear things...
Trying to get a picture of Paxton and Micah...Pax was so funny!


Two cheers for two smiles!
Micah with the Birthday Girl!

Suz and I, black was way more slimming on her than me:)

The last week or so has been mainly just the bird and me. Mick has had something like 14 games in 8 days so to say that he has been a bit busy elsewhere would be an understatement. Everyone keeps telling us how bad a job we did planning Sadie Jane in the middle of softball season. Most do not know that we are not picky on the planning and are just very thankful that we are going to have her. Although softball season is proving to be the worst time for me to be pregnant. Micah and I headed out last night and I thought that my parents were at the lake...and I realized that were I to go into labor I would need to drop Micah at a friend's house because neither of our parents or Mick were within 45 minutes of me. Anyways...Micah and I have had a lot of time together...which is what I wanted before Sadie Jane arrives so I am thankful...I wish so much of it wasn't spent disciplining but you've read those posts already.

Last night Micah was my date to our friend Suzie's Birthday Party. He was in a funk about not getting to see his Daddy but we at least got to drop by and visit for a bit and see Paxton who we rarely get to see these days. Micah was really good with him which was a welcome surprise. We definitely need to get them together more. We didn't want to crash a fun adult party for too long and Suz was quite the trooper to have no children herself and yet still invite Micahbird...especially since she's seen some of his true colors:) So Happy Day Suz!


1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Thanks so much for coming! I really appreciate you making the effort to stop by knowing that you must be really overwhelmed with Mick gone and Sadie Jane JUST about to make her entrance into the world! & I just LOVE Micah. Once he got over the initial shock of being in a strange place, he was so lovable and fun!