Thursday, September 24, 2009

Puddle Jumper!









So I mentioned that Micah was great the first day Mick was home...but then Sunday I think he couldn't figure out what he was still doing there. He was a total grump and Mick got to experience numerous battles of the wills. And while I was sad to see it happening I felt a tiny bit better about myself seeing that it was just as frustrating for Mick and his "super daddy powers" were shortlived once Mick was home a good bit. These pictures are on Sunday when we had to get out of the house and jump in puddles. I had the idea and didn't know if Micah would go for it or not...he LOVED it... and we all had so much fun. Little did we know that there was a flood coming the next day and that Mick would be spending ALL week with us due to schools closing and disasters everywhere. Which has prepared us for life after SJ. Lots of togetherness:) I put the one picture of me on because it is the only one that we have taken and I want you to imagine how big I am now almost a week later than this picture! I know I look ridiculous...I obviously put on clothes quickly and didn't realize we were making a family memory for the records. I obviously didn't look in the mirror or ask Mick how I looked. I will say he knew I looked ridiculous because he took a picture and zoomed in with the video camera...but never said anything to me...nice subtlety right? But I do find it humorous. Even my dad said he was embarrassed with the way that I looked. But when you are this big you just have to laugh...

So I think that is all for now. Still the plan is Monday and if anything changes maybe I can teach technonana how to update my blog to let you all know! Pray Sadie Jane stays in because I am really anxious about the prospect of an emergency csection and getting to the hospital with roads closed could prove challenging.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Micah looks so big in these pictures--more like Hayden, too! I can't believe you only have a week left!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun brings back alot of childhood memories. There was alot of mud involved when we were growing up. By the way, I love your outfit. I will have to make sure that grannys sees this one. Cant wait to meet Sadie Jane and to see Micah again. Love, sissy