Wednesday, September 23, 2009

lost without you...

So we have had a monsoon in Dville over the last weekend and due to that we lost water, power, and most importantly internet! We got power back quickly, water back yesterday and internet seems to be totally shot. I am completely lost without the ability to blog about all events. It is painful to have pictures on my camera and no way to share them! So we are at my inlaws to quickly check email and see what the outside world is doing and then back to the house with no outside communication. We keep watching the tv and seeing others devastation and realizing how blessed we are to have been spared. Pray for our community and so many that have been affected by this flooding disaster. Seriously we are hoping that everything is still good for Sadie Jane. She is still scheduled to come Monday, the 28th...but my Dr. office is closed and I can't get in contact with them. Hope to share life with you all again soon! I miss reading ya'lls blogs too.

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Definitely keep me updated (or tell Amy to) because I'm planning on coming to see that sweet baby girl on monday!

Kaye said...

that's so soon! will be praying for you!