Wednesday, September 9, 2009

sweetest ever

What in the world is this you ask??
A picture of Micah hugging Sadie Jane...from my perspective. :)

Just now, while I was trying to stand up (which is no small task for me these days); Micah was all up in my space. I asked him to move back so I could actually stand without knocking him down with my massive belly. He wraps his little arms around (as far as they'll go) my belly and says "I love you baby sister!" Unbelievable. Micah will repeat saying "I love you" to people but he rarely ever says it even in return when Mick or I tell him. Just out of no where he says this...I just couldn't believe it. Thank you, Jesus!


3 comments:

Dorothy said...

this is so sweet. But I have to admit, when I saw the first picture, my first thought was - what fell on top of Micah?! And why isn't Stephanie freeing him before taking the picture?!

You look great, I can't wait to hear all about that little girl when she arrives.

The Kimmels said...

awww. I love those photos! Priceless!

Amy said...

that is too funny! I really didn't know what that was!!!