Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THE Room of Pink

Micah playing with SJ's tutu skirt that a friend made.
The chair! We are so excited because we didn't get a big rocker with Micah so this was our splurge. I hope it is worth it...if she's anything like Micah we'll spend lots of time here.
I got a zebra throw to go on it now:)

Much more has been added here but I was too lazy to get another picture. There'll be a mirror in the big blank area:)


We love Sadie Jane!


I have waited and waited to post pictures of Sadie Jane's room because I wanted it to all be finished...but like so many things with this pregnancy I am just not on top of things. Maybe before she arrives we'll hang the rest of the pictures...etc...in her room. But I don't think she'll notice if we don't. Her room is my dream room of pink. My mom calls it pepto bismol which is about accurate. The top part is pink and the bottom part is black that is actually chalkboard paint. So Micah and Sadie Jane will surely have fun with that (once we get brave enough to actually tell them). I have bought a few more things since I took these pictures but you get this gist of it. The zebra striped curtains wouldn't show up in a picture because my camera wont flash and the light from outside makes it really dark inside...I don't know. Anyways, I hope you she likes her room half as much as I do.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, You must have read my mind. I was going to ask you if you were ever going to post a finished picture of Sadie Janes room. It turned out beautiful, especially the hot pink lamp. Cant wait till she gets here. Love, sissy

EMU said...

Love the pink and black! So cool!

And I can't wait for Micah to put her ding ding in her diaper. That cracked me up! He is in for a shocker, eh?

Kaye said...

what a stylin little girl sadie jane's going to be! and I'd say she'd have to be sassy with a room like that! love it!

Tracy Carson said...

Ooh, I LOVE it!!!

Anne Marie said...

SO so so so cute!! The neatest thing is that her room will grow with her.

Sarah said...

I love it!! I want to have a fun room like that!! SO cute! T minus NOT MUCH LONGER! Love you!