Thursday, August 14, 2008

what's going on?

So, I haven't been able to blog in awhile because it seems a little frivilous compared to the things that are going on in my life right now. We are still dealing with my sister and her struggles and would appreciate your prayers there. I don't feel like putting the situation with her on this blog nor is it fun or light reading so I have added a new blog for my own personal therapy. If you want to read it you can but feel free to continue with our fun blog about Micahbird and hopefully I will be able and in a place to update on him soon! So click here(www.addictioncannotwin.blogspot.com) if you want to read through the situation with me but it wont hurt my feelings if you don't.
<

4 comments:

beth ewing said...

hey girl i'd love to check out the blog but i have to be invited. will you invite me? hehe!

Anonymous said...

hey same here, i'd love to know what's going on so that we can help out or pray or whatever you need but a sista has to be invited to view!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph!!! I would like to be invited too!!!!!
Val

Anonymous said...

I was browsing through and I would Especially like to read you blog about addiction if you wouldnt mind.

Hopefully Thanks!