Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Micah-in-the-Box




Micah has been in rare form the last few days. I have had to work alot and get things done and he has been quite the trooper. Yesterday we had a really good morning just enjoying each others company. Often times we end up fighting and spending alot of time disciplining but yesterday Micah bird just went with the flow. I was very thankful. I was going to sit down and write about that but then he only took an hour nap and then at bed time he had a complete meltdown, which has never happened before. Sooo, you take the good with the bad and we are still thakful for what we've got. Which these days is a bundle of changes. He is talking up a storm just in the last two days. He is trying to repeat everything I say...there is some serious accountability with that for sure. I can see him imitate frustration when I am frustrated and imitate my excitement when I am excited. It is all happening like everyone said it would...way too fast!

These are pictures of Micah with his new buildabear...but of course he much prefers the free box!

2 comments:

beth ewing said...

sounds about right to me. miller LOVES to get in any box we have and usually wants us to push him around the house in it. boys!

The Kimmels said...

Ha! I love that.
I didn't know kids were part Cat. Thats the same thing my parents' cats do. Great seeing you last night & I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers! Can't wait til the beach!