Sunday, August 24, 2008

Random Pics

All is ok with our bird's eye. He woke up completely healed by Saturday morning. Completely healed but with very dirty teeth. I finally brought myself to brush them tonight. Of course Saturday his eye was better but his nose was running. I think he is either getting a cold or he is also getting a new tooth so maybe that is causing the sniffles. For those of you that know Micah's teeth; you know that two of them decided to come in at the same spot, well now there is a third vying for the very same position in his tiny little mouth. He has one messed up grill at this point. Braces are definitely inevitable. This weekend we just mainly had some much needed family time. We hit up a big sale at Dillard's where my best deal was a pair of shorts for $2 and a prom dress for $8. I will be looking good at the prom this year! We spent some time with the Dobb's and had a good time just being together. I just told Mick tomorrow will be miserable because Micah will be so mad that his Daddy isn't here 24/7 and I will be pretty ill to be honest. But there is a ray of sunshine at the end of the week. Beach weekend here we come!! Here are some of the random shots of the weekend.
The injury at it's worst...Thursday night.
Micah thought it was humorous at this point that I was taking pictures of him.
Paxton borrowing Micah's swing. He loved it!
Uncle Brad ready to swing.. Nice stance.
Micah throwing the deuce.

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

So glad Micah is better!
Looking forward to this weekend!

Summer said...

Glad he is feeling better! Only a few more days. I can't wait!!!