Wednesday, August 6, 2008

new do




Ok so the other day Micah and I had some time on our hands and I decided to fix his hair. I wanted it in a mohawk but his hair has gotten so curly that from the front it looked like the golden arches from mickeyd's. So I settled for the spike. Which turned out to be more of a tousled look, if you will. I loved it and so did Micah. He even worked it for the camera. The pictures just don't do it justice.


So then we get in the car to go see Nana and Pops, we had a reason to go there to drop something off, but the main reason was to show them his hair. It was at that moment in the car that I thought I might actually want a girl. I hadn't really thought it since the day I found out Micah was a boy. But after styling my child's hair I realized that I would have such fun with bows and curls and oh the things you could do. Poor Micah, having to be my little styleman. Don't get me wrong I love my Micahbird and all his boyness, but I had thought I wanted two boys, but now a girl sounds good too. Oh who am I kidding, another baby of any sex would be pure joy and a blessing. Who knows when that will happen though. I'll just stick to gellin' Micah's do for now!
By the way, his shirt says "just try and stop me" and no joke that is his mantra, life verse, motto, thought of the day, etc. right now!

No comments: