Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bay's Week of Firsts!





We are so proud that our niece Bay started kindergarten yesterday. Her mom sent me pictures during the day and I even got a little weepy. Lord knows how I'll be when Micah goes...they'll have to pry me off of him instead of the other way around. But we talked to Bay yesterday and she was so nonchalant about the whole thing. Yeah it was fun, no I didn't cry, Momma did though. She never ceases to amaze us. These are pictures of Bay's first soccer game. She did really well and seemed to have fun. She only had 5 coaches on the sidelines because Uncle Mick was at a softball tournament. Micah and Charlee had fun hanging out together. Being able to see things like this make me thankful our families are close.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I love Bay's pigtails. So cute!!

Amy said...

I can't believe Bay is getting so big! She looks so old and confident standing in that goal! Thank you for coming to see us at school today, and for coming by the house last night! That was fun!!!