Friday, August 15, 2008

visits from friends...

Wendyroo, Micah and I
The fam...we always take advantage of another set of hands to take the picture of us three.
Birdy looking very mischevious, dontcha think?
He's still got it!

In the midst of the turmoil going on around us Micah has been such a good boy. I mean don't get me wrong he is still very hard to discipline. But he has napped when I needed him to and been so sweet at times when I really needed some lovin'. We also have had a few visitors this week. A dear friend from college, Wendy. Micah enjoyed having her here and she was such a help during a very rough few days for me. So thanks Wen, for your love and understanding!

1 comment:

Summer said...

That is one cute kid. He does look like he is up to something sitting in your lap. Sorry you've had a rough couple of weeks.