Saturday, February 2, 2008

hide and seek

Micah learning to crawl has brought about some major changes in our house. It also has made alot more work. No longer is he ever anywhere close to where I leave him...even if I just walk out of the room for a second. While this is a great milestone I am rethinking the whole walking thing. One fun thing about it though is that Micah can now play hide and seek. I go hide...around the corner and he crawls his way to find me. Here are some pictures of him on the move. Gotcha!
Can't you see the determination...

2 comments:

beth ewing said...

just when you get used to the crawling, then they start walking and it's a whole new ballgame. enjoy the crawling while you can. hehe!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see this little guy this week. and you too, of course.