Saturday, February 23, 2008

Go Panthers!

Today is Mick's first baseball game but unfortunately Micah and I are not going to be in attendance. This is kind of sad to me because I never miss games. But there is a new priority in the house and his little ears come first. Since we are doing the tubes thing on Wed. I couldn't risk taking him out in the wind to get sick again...so we are stuck rooting them on from home! We hope daddy wins and that he doesn't need a coming to Jesus meeting after the game. Mick sometimes gets a little overzealous on the ball field. Shocking, I know. We did get to have lunch with Aunt Amy and that was great. We are relishing our just Aunt Amy time, because it is dwindling fast. Before we know it we wont even remember a time without all our boys! So, happy Saturday everyone from the Homebound Harpers!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Lunch was so much fun!! I'm so glad you called!! Micah is growing so fast! I can't wait for him to be a role model for Paxton!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for little Micah on Wednesday! I miss you and hope we can find a time so that I can come back down soon. Love you.