Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine's photo shoot!


Micah wanted to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day. He can't talk or type on the computer but he is very advanced. He wrote this message for all of our friends. (Especially Charlotte:))

The rest of his messages were just for his daddy. Sof those of you who aren't interested feel free to stop reading now.
I helped with this sign. We love you much Daddy! Thanks for all that you do for us and for working everyday so that we can stay at home and play...sometimes!
Hope that you can read this one! We love you and hope that you have a great day! Hope to see you for lunch! After the photoshoot Micah isn't exactly the happiest boy that I know.

Seriously, thanks Mick for all you do. It is sad we communicate through the computer but I might not have time to tell you if I don't write it down. I love you, not just on V day but everyday! Thank the Lord for our family!

5 comments:

Amy said...

How adorable!??!?! He looks so cute in these pictures! We need to get together this weekend!
Love yall!

Alison said...

Love it! and so does Charlotte. Happy Valentine's Day to Micah too. What a cute idea. I will have to remember this one. :)

Anonymous said...

Micah,
I understand that it is hard to resist such a beautiful girl as my Charlotte, and the fact that it was your first Valentine's Day doesn't help. But we need to have a talk before you start trying to pursue my daughter. It is going to take a special little man to get Charlotte, and her daddy has to approve! So, no more funny stuff behind my back. I am watching you!

stephanie said...

doug-you crack me up! i am going to let micah know he better watch out.

The Kimmels said...

Stephanie -- these photos are too precious! Micah is sooo photogenic! Just let me know when you guys need a family photo session! Great seeing you at Amy's shower!!