Saturday, February 9, 2008

fun visitor...

Micah got to meet one of my friends from college yesterday and he loved her. He has been sick all week so I was anxious that he might make our afternoon with my friend Stacy a little less than pleasant. But that was definitely not the case. He loves to smile but especially at Stace. I had not seen Stacy since my wedding and she was passing through Dville and managed to have a few minutes for a boring mom and kiddo. We so enjoyed her company and once again I was reminded how precious that time in college was...I say this all the time but it is so hard to make close friends that you can be real with(or who like you once you are real) in this grown up world where I now reside. Stace, please come back and stay longer. We promise to actually leave the house next time. We still love visitors so anyone going through the ATL please stop by and say hello.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already...
It was more than wonderful to see you, to hang out, to talk.
Maybe you'll let me come back over my Spring break?
I love you Steph!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot...I'm sending you all the cute pictures of Micah smiling right now.=)