Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please pray

Well tomorrow is the day...
We get to go to the hospital and get tubes put in Micah's ears. It is minor surgery and I have heard about a thousand times "no big deal"! While my head knows this to be true my heart feels so anxious. I mean we are responsible for this little life and he can't tell us what he thinks is best (not that I would neccesarily listen to a 9 month old). But I just want whats best for him and I pray we are doing just that... So, please say a prayer for Micah and I tonight (oh yeah and Mick too, but he handles all this much better:)). The hardest part is that my little porker can't eat breakfast...and lets just say you can tell he does not miss meals.
Ok, so I wont continue on with my anxious worrying that is all from Satan but I would be so thankful to have you pray for us tomorrow. The surgery is at 8 and we should be home by 10. I am debating on taking any pictures because I don't think Micah is going to want to remember this day nor will I; but we'll let you know how it goes for sure! Thanks for being great readers and friends!

No comments: