Saturday, February 2, 2008

lil' cuz


Unfortunately I think Micah sees Hayden, his cousin, coming and starts crawling for his toys. It is tough being the little cousin. Hayden is 3 and a half and all boy. For a long time he was like my only child so he is having a hard time adjusting to Micah always being here when he stays with us. Hayden constantly thinks Micah needs a nap or that Mick should watch him while we go play. I took Hayden to get his haircut today. I wish that I took a before picture because it was terrible. Hayden was very scared but he managed to sit still the whole time. These are some pictures of after...the mohawk is courtesy of me of course, not the hair stylist. Micah is eating his fist in this picture to keep from saying something ugly about his cousin I think...

No comments: