Monday, February 4, 2008

poor micah

As a mother I think we doubt our intuition too much. For the last two days I felt like Micah was getting another ear infection but I kept talking myself out of it. He is such a good baby and I got fooled two weeks ago by him teething. When we came home from lunch he was screaming...something he does not do for extended periods of time. Off to the doctor we went where we learned he had another stinkin ear infection. This time we went straight for the shot antibiotic because the 3 rounds of antibiotics last time did not do the trick. Of course I know the shot was painful and for Micah to look up and see his Mommy crying too didn't give him much reassurance. Nana tried her hardest to get there to help but we did it all by ourselves and we have to do it tomorrow and the next day too. I am not sure what we are going to do about this but we'll see. Pray for his little ears and pray for my big heart, they both heart real bad.

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

aww. girl i'm so sorry. i'm crying just reading it. we'll pray like crazy.