Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Six for Seven.






Finally, Amy posted on her blog and facebook so I can keep uptodate with my blog. Some people (cough, Suzie, cough) were bitter that I like to post things when they actually happen but if I don't post them, they get lost on the camera. Love you, Suz:) I wore pink and blue so that I had it covered on predicting the gender. The title is Micah's ability to predict gender. He was correct on Amy's bundle which puts him up to 6 out of 7 correct. He is almost up to being as accurrate as an actual ultrasound and definitely more accurate than those pee tests from Walgreens.
Anyways, last Friday I got to go with Amy and 200 hundred of her other closest friends to find out the gender of this bundle of joy in her belly. Ok, there were less than that, but it was so fun to see all of her family there and you can tell she and her boys are well loved! We've had similar situations up until now, but she found out that she is going to be the Momma of another BOY! Seeing that little heartbeat and his fingers and toes...were so precious and I am so thankful that I got to be apart of it. Amy and I were friends before we were born so it is nothing short of amazing that we have a friendship that has lasted long enough for us to be sharing each others joys the way our Mom's shared their joys of having us! I will say too, that Mom's of two boys always seem so cool. So I guess Amy will up her coolness factor after little Stephen Harper Dobbs is born! (that isn't the chosen name, but a nice suggestion don't ya think?)

4 comments:

chelley williams said...

Your blog is adorable. I am SO not good at designing mine so maybe you can be my blog mentor! haha. Oh, and definitely my running partner! I would love it! So you just send me a message and let me know what time you go. =) I miss seeing your sweet smile at Target! And..I am always "on call" so feel free to ask me anytime any sickness/medical questions!
ps. tell me you stay so skinny by running and still eating chickfila?????

Amy said...

That is too cute! Not really the name we were thinking but pretty funny!:). Micahs skills are super impressive!!! Thank you for being there for me and my boys-always! Don't know about the coolness factor of having two boys; just means I need lots of energy and patience!!!!

The Kimmels said...

You know i'm just jealous that you are caught up on your blog & i'm not. ;) SO great seeing you 2 days in a row during Dobbs weekend. Lets get together soon!!! love ya!

Anne Marie said...

Didn't he guess Emersyn right??