Friday, April 22, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza!




e






It seems like half of our close friends had babies in April. Last weekend we went to two super fun birthday parties. A Luau for Sunny's 8th birthday! (NO stinkin' way is that little girl eight!) Then on Sunday we had Jake's 4th Birthday as a Pirate party! We had a blast at both. We got to see lots of friends at both parties and Micah has officially reached the age of independence as far as parties go. I don't mean we send him to the wolves or anything, but he can actually play with kiddos or find something fun to do on his own. He no longer "needs" Mick or I for entertainment. SadieJane would also LIKE to be that independent but she just basically is in her running amuck stage. We've been there once before so it isn't anything knew, it's just that we are still tired from our first rodeo. More parties to come for Jesus (I guess it's the Holy Spirit's Birthday Party on Easter(ok, don't message me I know I am stretching it...)), egg hunts, another Birthday and Prom:) As soon as life slows down there will be more posts on other stuff...for now I'm scrapbookin' it.

No comments: