Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh the Bunny!

You all know my love for Mr. Claus. My love for the dear ole' Easter bunny is so small that he (or she) has never even gotten a blog mention. But SadieJane is obsessed. She LOVES things dressed in costume and the Easter Bunny seems to be everywhere this year. My friend Kristen and I took SayJ and her two kiddos to the mall to see him. (Micah was on a boys day out to the Braves with Jaxson and Kevin) We had such a blast! Sadie Jane and I rarely ever go anywhere by ourselves so it was a neat day and made me happy to spend some time with friends AND just us girls! I guess it was the first of our "Girl's Days" Something about that just makes me smile:)
Thanks Kristen for helping me get the pictures loaded..now if I could just get them onto the blog!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun!!! Love all the updates!!!!