Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Portrait.


We get very few, if any, family portraits. Some 6th grader did a great job with what he was working with. I am just proud we are all in it and looking his direction. So thankful for the big guy in the big chair for taking us on a family vacation. I love them all and no matter where we are I knew we would have fun, BUT somehow we got not a one baseball conversation, only one interruption from the chicken house, constant attention and love for each other and our kids, endless naps(for Mick), 26 miles of running (for me), awesome food, a WHOLE cookie cake, the jumbo ice cream, tons of laughing and on and on. Mick works really hard and I often forget to tell him how thankful I am that he does so much for us. Micah, SadieJane and I all think he is pretty great...even if he didn't take us to Destin!

No comments: