Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beautiful Prom Queen!

That's right, baby girl can sport the stilletos...and she ran in these too! (SayJ, not Jess)
Trying to hold a baby while all dolled up, not the easiest thing in the world!

One of these two people needed a spray tan and some nail polish...hmmm...which one?
Playing dress up with Jess's jewelry.

The only pic of Mick and I from our trip! Nice.
Everybody getting their hair done:)

After eating lunch with Grandmama we headed to see Jessica, my sweetest cousin ever get her hair did for her junior prom. She wasn't the prom queen as far as I know officially, but to me and to my kiddos they thought she was!! We had been in the car and then in Gmama's small apartment for quite sometime, so leave it to my children to let loose in the hair salon. Fortunately the stylist was super nice and Jess' mom Gina has three kiddos so she understood(or at least pretended to:)) We also don't get to see Jessica enough and the kids and I are still hoping for her to come stay with us soon. She is 14 years younger than me so I toted her around much like she gets to do Micah and SayJ. I always loved on her at our get togethers and my kiddos now worship her. She is so good with kiddos. Anyways, we were glad to see her off and how beautiful her hair looked...obviously we did not inherit the same hair as hers is thick and beautiful! That lady kept curling and curling and curling. They live close to Lagrange but got her hair done in the Valley. I just want to note the stylist charged her 25 dollars. I haven't gotten my hair did in a long time but even then it wasn't that good of a deal. It still pays to live in small towns. Now if I can just get Mick to move to one:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Sadie Jane sure did good in those heels. Gina and I both tried to put them on. My feet wont even bend that way anymore. lol sissy