Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday...the fun continues! Part 2






Can you see the excitement in the guys eyes...especially Mick...oh wait he was too busy checking the braves score.

Micah's eyes were also hidden and his Sunday finest was long gone.




After brief naps for everyone but me we headed to the Wallace's for another egg hunt and dinner. They have become like family to us so it was nice to spend time with them on Easter. I am so excited because I finally have some pictures of Maxsim other than his ''birth" day. He is growing up and sitting up so big! Kevin just had their back yard sodded up and they got new benches that the kiddos put to good use. My family was at the lake for Easter and we didn't get to make it this year. Sorry Jenny! We'll be there for Mother's day I hope!

No comments: