Thursday, April 29, 2010

On the Move.



s


This week has been so busy and it isn't slowing down. Not to mention the fact I haven't been feeling real well and Sadie Jane and Micah are having trouble sleeping through the night. Plus, cry me a river, Mick is at the field every day and starts playoffs next week. So to say we are on the move is an understatement. But in the busyness of it all Sadie Jane decide to pull herself up this week! Crazy! The same day she pulled up she also started letting go too. I mean, this is way to early for total mobility for me and it looks as though that is where we are headed. She just truly wants to keep up with her brother at any cost. You can see in the first picture she pulled up to his train table as soon as she figured it out. Ahh the choking hazards with a preschooler and a baby.

We also were on the move to Grandmama's house on Wednesday. We had not seen her in a long time because she has been homebound due to breaking her leg at Thanksgiving. But she is now good as new. She uses a walker to get around but her leg is doing great. She is even driving. Oh dear. Micah and Sadie Jane did great at her apartment and I think she enjoyed our visit. I am sure she needed a nap after we left. We stopped by Mick's game on the way home since it was the biggest one. They won and put themselves in 2nd place for the state tournament starting next week. Which means no traveling this first round!!! Yippee! Especially since Sadie Jane screamed the whole way home from the ballfield. Micah really was such a big boy yesterday and he only finally lost it when he said, I can't hear with all her screaming Momma, I want my Daddy. I said, me too buddy, me too.

We made it all day and I even got the kiddos to bed solo. But Sadie Jane thinks she is a newborn again and is waking up in the middle of the night to nurse!???! I do not like this at all. Anyone know what is going on? She turned 7 mths yesterday! But this eating thing has been going on for over a week. I am in need of some serious sleep or some major undereye makeup.

Ok, well this post wasn't supposed to be so whiny, I apologize. Things aren't that bad. Actually when I stared at SayJ's sleeping little face this morning I was still in all my sleepiness overcome with gratitude to God for all He has entrusted me with and given me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures of Grandmama - So glad she is doing well. I need to get a card off to her so she won't think I have forgotten her. Maybe we need to take her to Biloxi!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Granny (Grandmama, Grandmother) was soo happy you came down and spent the day with her. She loved seeing Micah and Sadie Jane and hasnt stopped telling everyone all about them. I enjoyed getting to see you also, it was a lot of fun. Love you sissy