Saturday, April 10, 2010

Favorites from our Trip...

The only picture of all of us, but miraculously, we are all looking!
Our little ballerina
At the beach with Daddy.
My two loves. Look at those feet...those are Harper feet, bless'em.
First touch of sand.
My sweetest little giggler.
Fighting with Daddy.
Our fisherman
All smiles.
Hammies. Mmm..Mmm...good.

So we traveled to Fernandina Beach on Easter, (I was the bright one who scheduled our departure on Easter Sunday, not realizing what I was doing). We made it with little incident and had a WONDERFUL time! I know, I can hardly believe the Harper's went somewhere and had no sickness, accidents(that doesn't include bedwetting), mishaps (that doesn't include a "warning"), ok, well we had a good time and didn't have anything major go wrong. This was our first trip as a family and we wondered how it would go. It had benefits and drawbacks but we got good time with our family so that was such a blessing after baseball had nearly consumed our lives. I was thankful to get to run every day and go to Target with just one child at a time. I have lots of stories but also lots to unpack so for now I'll leave you with some pictures. To be continued...

2 comments:

blakley said...

cute pics! glad ya'll had a great time!

Lucy said...

oh these are great! that ballerina bathing suit is TOO MUCH. she's adorable! (frances lightcap)