Thursday, April 1, 2010

Going for a Record!

compare the baskets:)
Micah and his Cayce Brown (he always calls her by her whole name)

Micah with Hannah, his other best friend in class.
The whole crew
A smile!

We were going for a record in both number of Easter egg hunts as well as total eggs in basket. Micah had his last (maybe) egg hunt today at school. He was definitely into it more than the other kids due to both his competitive nature and the fact that he had so much practice! I was literally walking behind him dropping eggs from his basket for the other kiddos. Although they did "redistribute the wealth" after we came inside. I had mixed emotions about this and Mick would have definitely wanted Micah to get to keep all his eggs...just teasing...we know that they are just 2 but it was funny to watch Micah look at his basket when it wasn't the way he left it. We had another family event today that I am not really ready to blog about but would appreciate your prayers. One more game and we have Mick to ourselves for a week...I can not wait and I know the babies can't either!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Micah reminds me so much of my brother! I love it! Happy Easter to you and your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Micah just needs a BIGGER Easter Basket! The one he has is just way too small for all his efforts. In reference to your other blog - coaches are always the brunt of criticism - always have been, always will be. Now you know why I never went to see Ronnie umpire - can you imagine the remarks I heard!!!!!! Have a happy holiday and good beach trip - the weather should be gorgeous! mkm