Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Save Me!" Eyes







Sadie Jane has learned to pull herself up to standing at the steps. It is one of her favorite things to do right now. Micah's favorite thing to do is almost pull her arms out of their sockets by pulling her up the stairs! She isn't so fond of this move...but he helped her climb yesterday then insisted I get some pictures of it. Since he's so moody about pictures I had to take some. They are so close up because I had my left hand on SayJ's thigh to ensure she didn't go tumbling too far. You can see in her eyes she is begging me to save her. I have a feeling I'll be getting this look for the rest of their lives together.

Sidenote: Just a funny Micah conversation today:
Micah(looking around the kitchen): Ooooo, that cup is green, green is my favorite color!
Me: I know, you do love green, what is your second favorite color?
Micah(looking around the kitchen again): Hmmmm...
Me: Other than green...
Micah: Dark green

No comments: