Friday, April 23, 2010

Going Green...





a day late. Yesterday was earth day and Sadie Jane is dressed in green and in the grass so I thought it was an appropriate title. Sadie Jane had her 6 month check up this week and I just realized she is almost 7 months old. How does this keep happening? I just wanted to record her cute outfit (thanks Pops!) and her stats from the checkup.
Sadie Jane weighed 18.2 lbs and was 25 inches tall (i think) She was again in the 95th percentile for headsize and weight and the 50th for her height. Round and roly poly she is...but she is moving everywhere but she is making up by eating her baby food and still nursing five times a day and right now one time in the middle of the night!! She is pulling up on everything and loves to laugh and smile. She even put herself to sleep in her crib today which was a first. Micah used to want me to put him in and then he would whimper and go to sleep. But Say J usually just plays in there unless I rock her to sleep. Today she wanted neither so she cried for a bit and then laid her head on her blankie and off to sleep she went. She has had a little bit of anxiety if I leave the room but still loves to smile at friends and strangers. Now she even lenas out to try to love on them. She is just pure sweetness to this Momma. (well, except for those 130 in the am feedings...but even then I know from experience I will miss them when she is all grown up like Micah:))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like the older she gets the more she and Micah look alike. She is so precious and looks so sweet. I hope all of Micahs injurys are getting better and hope he doesnt get any more for a while. sisy