Sunday, April 11, 2010

Photoshoots with Micah!

Notice the hammer and the sleepy baby...not a good combo for a cute picture...but I was having a good hair day...in Florida!
I just got bonked and...
then bonked again...but at least Micah smiled because he thought this was funny.
This one Micah wanted to help Sadie Jane look at the camera...
by twisting her head...
she was so relieved that he let go!
Here he is making his silly face that he and Mick make together...
and again.
Then he thought I might want one of him drinking milk. Silly boy!

Micah is a challenge in so many ways. But he is also hilarious. Don't worry, he has no idea that we think so. But the beach trip was so much fun, and one reason being we did not spank or have to put the bird in timeout. Perfect he was not, and there were a few meltdowns...but all in all he was getting tons of attention from one parent or the other so he had no need to act out. He did do tons of things that just had us cracking up. Literally every twenty minutes on the way down, I would hear him talking and look back and he'd be clapping his hands saying"We are going to Fernandina beach!!" followed by a yippee, or an I'm so excited! I got to spend some time alone with him at the store a few days (thanks to Mick) which was so nice just to interact and talk with him without being preoccupied. He really is growing up. Because we spent alot of time using the gps thingy (thank you softball girls!) Micah was constantly telling us to turn left or go this way or that. He used to really work it for the camera, but now he is all about just being difficult and above are some of the times he did so. Enjoy the commentary!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Ok, so the pictures of your trip are great! But can I just say I am jealous of your bikini body, yes I know I am 5 and half months pregnant, but I need ALL your secrets once this baby gets here :) Hope you guys had a wonderful and relaxing vacation! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Love Anne Marie