Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Play "Date"

Sadie Jane and Rex

p

Sadie Jane had her first playdate with an older man. My next door neighbor growing up, Amy, and I had babies a few months apart. Didn't really realize how close that would make our two til we had them play together today. We kept saying we were gonna get together and finally we did! Thanks so much for coming over Amy! Micah enjoyed having Baby Rex to take care of too. They are so close in stages and had fun just crawling around together. They even shared the same toy for quite sometime...that is what the pictures were of...it was so sweet. So different than Micah's interactions with others...SayJ was alot less agressive. Although they did grab each other's booties!! I know both Grandmothers will enjoy these pictures too!

3 comments:

The Kimmels said...

How cute are they!?!? and I can't believe how big SJ is getting every time I look at your blog!

Anonymous said...

Such cuties!!!! Rex "looks" like he is sharing but I bet he wasn't. Amy never was a good sharer - we had a rule.....On your birthday, you didn't have to share! Amy WAS NOT happy when I made one "shared" birthday cake for Ray (their birthdays are 2 days apart)!!! Glad you girls got together - I bet you talked about your mamas! mkm

Anonymous said...

I like Sadie Janes boyfriend they are really cute. sissy