Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding Dress Shopping!

JoMarie (aka. Cookie), Me and Sadie Jane, Ang, Blakely, Micah on the floor, Madison and Makayla


Not for me. For one of my oldest and dearest friends, Angela. We have been friends for so long and she recently got engaged and came up to go dress shopping. Unfortunately I did not have a sitter for the kiddos so I took my two with me to the dress shop. Yikes! Angela's sister in law and a friend of mine decided since I was bringing my two she'd bring hers too. It is hard to find sitters on Fridays! So we took that place over and the kiddos were all surprisingly well behaved. Angela looked super beautiful and I am so excited for her big day. Micah, Madison and Makayla(sp?) loved all the mirrors and it was so fun to watch them. I am not sure what Angela thought about sharing her stage with all the children, but she definitely was a trooper for allowing them to come and take over her special time.


No comments: