Saturday, February 20, 2010

Best Laid Plans...Opening Day...









So I had great plans for Mick's first game of the season. We were keeping Hayden so I had us make signs, get suckers for the boys and then go to the game. Easier said than done, right? Micah took an extra short nap...SayJ was having an off day and it was cold outside once the sun went down. It took me about 30 to 45 minutes to get drinks packed, layers of clothing packed, diapers, extra change of clothes...snacks and on and on til I was exhausted once we got in the car! Then we get to the game and I realize that I can't watch two boys while nursing a baby girl in the car. So I let the boys play for a bit while SayJ naps in the car...then I load us up for our picnic dinner in our car seats...hotdog and frenchfries from the concession stand. Healthy, healthy! You can tell from the pictures the boys went separate ways so there was NO way to keep track of all three. So I gave up and headed home. Not exactly what I had planned. I still insisted we take a picture with the signs I worked so hard on! And a picture of SayJ in her new purple tutu that she never even got out of her carseat in. Oh well, better luck next time. Oh and we won!! Yippee! Good Job Daddio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to cute! sissy

blakley said...

A for effort! That's what matters most! It is a bit difficult and crazy to get out with two, with all the prepared necessities, but if ya didn't and just stayed home you'd go even crazier! ;) And adorable tutu! Maddie would be so jealous!