Monday, February 22, 2010

Daddy's Girl...and boys...


t




e


Mick has been gone the past few weeks with baseball so this weekend we had some uninterrupted time with him. We also had Hayden this weekend too so that was a special treat. Hayden signed up for his first organized sport and much to Mick's happiness, it is tball. Mick took Hayden and while they were gone Mick couldn't resist taking Hayden to Gable's and getting him cleats and a new glove. Such a special time for them to spend together. Especially since Hayden is not our child yet he is the only one that resembles Mick. Too funny, and yes we hear this ALL the time!

Sadie Jane LOVES her Daddy and you can already see how much she adores him. We were all eating dinner and Mick was holding her...he does this alot when he is home so I can eat a meal and know what in the world I ate. She just loves on him, she doesn't really do it with me and it is just so cute so I took some pictures of her leaning and loving on her Daddy.

Micah and Hayden have so much fun together and again Mick spent alot of time just playing with them. Mick also went and got us ice cream on Saturday night and if you know me, you know that made my day! If you can't tell I am just real thankful for my husband. Obviously having him gone makes me appreciate when he is here even more. As always those who do it alone or who have husbands deployed, etc. I pray for you when I think of just having to do the weekdays alone and am so grateful for the weekends!

No comments: