Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Jump!!








Seriously funny stuff. Blogging has taken a backseat to a stressful week and my lovely first migraine and Sadie Jane's first ear infection. Thankfully while I had a stressful week and little to no husband to speak of he came home twenty minutes after my migraine started! Our weekend was spent mostly in our pj's as we just hung out as a family and tried to recuperate. Micah insisted we get out his jumpy thing for Sadie Jane to play in and proceeded to then get in it himself. It was hilarious watching this big ole boy jump in his baby thing. Needless to say it didn't quite work the same afterward for SayJ...which is why she is riding so low! I couldn't resist a picture of her "hammy's" which is our endearing term for her thighs...hamhocks shortened to hammy's!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

ha! That photo of her "hammys" cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

I love her hammys. Isnt it funny how cute it is when we are babies and not so cute when we get older. It looks like Micah enjoyed the jumper as much if not more than Sadie Jane did. lol sissy