Thursday, February 18, 2010

MORE Brotherly Love.










Funny stuff. Micah wanted to get in SayJ's crib yesterday after her nap. So I put him in and he says, go get your chamera! So since he usually runs from the "chamera" I did the photoshoot. Halfway through I realized that SayJ looked like a boy...right down to the blue paci (yes, we recycle around here) Soooo, Micah picked out a bow and I found a pink bib close by to finish our shoot. This is mainly for Jenny since who really wants to see THIS many pictures of my kiddos?

4 comments:

Ginny Underwood said...

Oh the many faces of Sadie Jane! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! Especially the first ones. Poor Sadie Jane looks scared to death. Micah is really a ham. sissy

Amy said...

Poor Sadie Jane! She does look scared to death with those pretty big eyes!

Anne Marie said...

Such beautiful kiddos!