Sunday, February 28, 2010

Surprise!

Coming in the door...
Still not sure what was going on...

Hiding out in the kitchen
still hiding....they were late, in typical April fashion.

This is Anne Marie, Me, April and Jessica...the girls that pulled off the surprise...

On Saturday I helped throw one of my best friends, April, a surprise housewarming shower. She and her family just moved into a brand new house about twenty minutes away. It is a beautiful house and April is just a beautiful person so she was welldeserving. Her husband, Justin was in on the surprise. I didn't talk to her at all last week because I just knew I would blow the surprise. She says she was shocked, but she's an actress...and a good one at that...so she might have just pretended to be surprised. Either way she got some goodies and had lots of good food I might add. It was fun to do something for her because she threw me showers for both my babies but her kiddos are half grown and I didn't meet her til after they were born and there are few other occasions that you get together for...but this was one of them and I was grateful to be apart of it. Happy housewarming Rich Family!


1 comment:

Amy said...

That's fun! Way to pull that all off!!