Friday, January 29, 2010

Four Months Sweeter.

Leaving the hospital...phew...those first few weeks were hard...

SayJ's first trip to the ball field at two weeks old...she slept the WHOLE time.
First time in a dress and panty hose at church. Beautiful thing!

Here she had started to get her sweet little personality.

And yesterday...at least the bow is a tiny bit more proportionate with her sweet head!!

I can NOT believe Sadie Jane is four months old. So much so I didn't want to even write about it since yesterday was the actual anniversary of her birthday! Hee hee. Actually life in general is just moving way too fast. Sadie Jane continues to be pure joy. When I think about her I think about the paralleled gift of God's grace...

We have done nothing to deserve salvation and grace for our sinfulness yet He, our Heavenly Perfect Father lavishes it on us with His son Jesus!

Sadie Jane is so sweet, she goes with the flow and just loves me. I feel so inadequate to be her Momma and don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet and precious baby. I keep waiting for the catch. I mean I know we'll have our days...and we already have had some...but in general she is so much fun! I don't know why God saw fit to entrust her to me (or Micah either for that matter) but all I know is I am so thankful and will do my best to raise them both to know Jesus. The true giver of grace and mercy!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow!! 4 months already!!! She is just too precious! I'm glad things are going so well!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe she is 4 months already. She is growing up way to fast. I just love how her personality suits her. She is tooo precious.Sissy

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the last one!
-taron