Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vacation, What Vacation?

Making manly muffins:)
Reading with Daddy

This was right before bathtime...thus SayJ is naked!


I am pretty sure if Mick were to write a blog those would be his sentiments! The kiddos were sick before Christmas, plus family issues, plus cleaning and entertaining. So while we had two weeks with Daddio it seemed more like two days. Tomorrow will be a rude awakening for all of us. Micah usually has a meltdown for a week when things change. He is such a creature of habit and consistency...I wonder where he gets that? I will also have to go back to juggling two kiddos on my own. The man to man defense is much easier than zone. Mick did get to spend good time with both kiddos and we are so thankful for that. They both love their Daddy so much. These are just a few pictures I got of them with Mick.


No comments: