Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Phew!







Man oh man. Life with two kiddos is so seriously different than one. Especially if one of those children is Micahbird. I mean he is seriously a full time job on his own and then add in miss sayj and you've got it. Phew! I say this all day long. It's like we just barely get by lots of the time. Today I attempted to go to the grocery store with both of them. I will say it a million times but momma's with multiples or with a whole lot of babies I don't know how in the world you do it! I mean, you can't put a 2 year old and a baby seat and groceries all in one cart. So today SayJ went kangaroo style in the sling. She did so good, but her head control isn't all that great still so I was worried about her the whole time...and Micah wanted the dadgum buggy with the big honkin car attached so I ran all over the place. I feel like often times there is someone following me with a camera because surely this should be a joke, right? And then Micah accidentally sits on the buckle in the car part that was sticking straight up!! Ouch! He was seriously writhing in pain holding his booty crack. Yep, that is my life. I am cracking up now thinking about it though. Phew! We are home now and they are both asleep for the moment. They usually wont overlap for more than 3.5 minutes. Another conspiracy the two of them have against me. Anyways, just needed some blogtherapy of vomiting my thoughts onto the keyboard:) Thanks for still reading...you must be really bored!

Last thing...Mick asked me yesterday if I was writing down all the things Sadie Jane does in a book the way that I did with Micah. Ouch! Writing? A book? Ummm, that is a no. Poor SayJ. So I wanted to jot some things down about her so that I am not the worst mother ever. She should be glad I haven't neglected her pictures though!

The Facts:

~Girl is hefty...don't know how much but we'll find out in a few weeks at her 4 month appt.

~She had been sleeping great in her bed, but we are trying to ween from the swaddle...not going well. AKA up FIVE times last night. Anyone suggestions??

~ Eats every 3 hours or less!

~ Takes a bottle like a champ. Thank you Jesus.

~Can roll one way.

~Loves to eat her hands and on some days is addicted to her thumb. Other days she acts like she has no idea what it is.

~ Smiles, laughs and talks alot. She is so happy almost all of the time. If she's crying and not in her seat in the car I(which she hates unless she's asleep) I immediately thinks something is wrong...because she only cries for a reason. (Not like her brother who cried just for kicks ALOT and matter of fact still does:))

~Loves boys, especially her Daddy, Bubba and Hayden.

~ Is the cutest girl I've ever seen:) Thank goodness I had a girl since Micah is the cutest boy I've ever seen. Don't worry I know that each of yours also happens to be the cutest you've ever seen. Just had to say it though because I worried if I would think that...and even if they aren't cute to anyone else they are to me.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I was going to say when I saw the pics of Sadie Jane, that she seems to be such a happy baby. Miss you guys, know how busy you are but we will be seeing you soon :)

Anonymous said...

sweet pea
-taron