Friday, January 15, 2010

Some Favorites!

Micah's First Scooter Ride
Hungry hippos...helping Mommy!

Ring my be-ell-ell, ring my bell.

Micah's bears and sports outfit.

Micah got way too much for Christmas as always but I kept meaning to post about some of the cute things he got...that I like...and he likes too:) The scooter is still a work in progress but he does like it. The hungry hippo game was my idea because I loved that game as a kid. But, as an adult I find those little white balls to be a nuisance, who knew, I would turn into such a fuddy duddy. The bear that Micah is holding in the picture is from Nana and Pops and Popsy Wopsy recorded him a special message that is so sweet and he loves it. Although he slept with it one night and we outlawed that fast...when you are laying in bed with your husband and you hear your fatherinlaw say something you WILL get freaked out. I am just saying. Micah rolled over on it and we heard it through the monitor. It took a good three minutes for it to register to me what had happened!
Since I shared about Say J thought I would give our "neglected child" some blogtime. He is really continuing to push our buttons. Fits...they stink...and they happen often in our house. In his book bag I got a flyer for a class called "Have a New Kid by Friday" at our church...I am still not sure if they only put it in Micah's bag or if other kids got one too:) Micah is doing well in school and loves it. He loves his teachers so much. He has learned that his birthday is May 11th and I have NO idea who taught him this. I would love to take credit but with two babies my homeschooling skills are indeed suffering. I have asked all suspects about it and no one knows who taught him...if it was you let me know! I would love to thank you and could you work on what numbers come after 13...he refuses to count any higher! Since I do focus on the negative parts of raising our bird I will say that his tender heart is one of my most favorite things about him. He cries if anyone on tv is upset and most of the time will ask me to turn it off. Yesterday Tom and Jerry upset him. He is agressive enough so I don't worry about him being manly enough for sure. So I love that he really cares about people when they are upset. I don't know if you've seen the commercial on depression where the people blend in with the couch and then at the grocery store...but if that comes on immediately begins discussing why they are so upset. I am thankful to God that Micah does have such a tender heart and I pray it continues to grow. Ok, enough already. I do love my bird.


No comments: